BI Product & Service Warranty
For information about product warranties, contact the Customer Business Service department at
800-241-5178. For technical support, call 800-241-9924.
If you would like to return equipment to BI for repair or replacement, please follow the procedure below.
- Download the online Return Material Authorization (RMA) Request form or contact BI Customer Business Service at 800-241-5178 to obtain an RMA number. The RMA Request requires Acrobat Reader. Download the RMA Request (PDF)
- Complete the online form, then click the Submit button to request a RMA number by email from the BI Customer Business Service department.
- Download and print the RMA form. The RMA is available in PDF and requires Acrobat Reader. Download the RMA (PDF)
- Fill in all the appropriate information on the RMA form, including return address and a detailed description of the problem.
- Include the RMA number in the appropriate location on the RMA form.
- Make a copy of your completed RMA form and retain it for your records.
- Enclose the original RMA form in the shipping container with the equipment you are returning to BI.
Please Note: Shipments arriving at BI for service will not be accepted without a completed RMA form and pre-authorized RMA number printed on the package.
Ship equipment to:
6400 Lookout Road
Boulder, CO 80301
Product Service Policy
- Warranty or maintenance customers will be contacted via fax for any repair that will result in a billable invoice.
- For non-warranty customers, BI will fax a letter stating the assessment with an accurate invoice amount for the repair.
- A minimum charge will be applied for all non-warranty equipment returned for estimate, even if no repair is authorized.