About BI Incorporated
BI Incorporated - Leading the Way
Established in 1978, BI Incorporated (BI) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The GEO Group (NYSE: GEO), a global leader in the delivery of correctional, detention, and residential treatment services to federal, state, and local government agencies. BI provides a full continuum of offender monitoring technologies and community reentry services for parolees, probationers, pretrial defendants and illegal aliens involved in the U.S. immigration court process. BI also owns and operates an ISO-certified national monitoring center, providing 24/7 expert support supervision services exclusively to governmental agencies.
BI works closely with corrections officials to cost effectively reduce recidivism, promote public safety, and strengthen the communities they serve. BI's solutions help federal, state and local agencies to supervise a range of individuals – from low- to high-risk offender populations. BI combines the latest in technology, expert technical and customer service, ISO-certified manufacturing practices, and evidence-based treatment and counseling programs to assist agencies to curb future crime and conserve scarce local resources.
BI offers correctional agencies:
- More than a dozen compliance technologies that help monitor individuals released to community supervision
- Sophisticated 24/7/365 call center monitoring services and technical support
- Cognitive behavioral treatment programs for juvenile and adult parolees, probationers and pretrial defendants
- Community-based electronic monitoring offices, installer programs and offender-pay options
- Web-based software applications that allow direct client data access and management