BI LOC8® XT makes it easier than ever for clients to stay charged, connected, and compliant. The low-profile, curved ankle-bracelet design is form-fitting and discrete for clients and provides agencies with detailed information about a client’s movement in the community.
BI LOC8® XT Features
- Complete community coverage with GPS, Wi-Fi, and cellular location technology
- Robust tamper detection features
- Google Maps® to build zones and track client movement
- Over-the-air firmware updates
- Power-saving beacon option
- 2.5” H x 4.2” W x 1.6” D
- Weight: 6.1 oz.
- Secure, non-removable battery
- LTE technology
- Up to 60 hours battery life on a single charge
- Cordless charging in under two hours via an attachable recharger
GPS tracking is the standard in electronic monitoring, offering agencies actionable data and visualization abilities via Google Maps. GPS tracking enables individuals to work and live in the community while being monitored closely for curfews, movement, and more. BI offers ankle bracelet, wrist-worn, and mobile monitoring solutions to meet the needs of varying risk levels.
BI VeriWatch™ Features
- GPS and Wi-Fi increase location accuracy and preserve battery life
- Biometric facial comparison confirms client identity
- Device removal detection utilizes proximity and other sensors
- High-frequency pursuit mode
- Pre-installed with a secure, custom app to control device activity
- Officers send notifications and messages with client acknowledgement
- Calendar provides real-time updates for enhanced compliance
- 2.25” H x 1.5” W x 0.75” D
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Cordless charging with full charge in two hours
- Up to 16 hours of battery life on a single charge, and up to 24 hours when paired with portable transfer battery
- LTE cellular connectivity
Additional GPS Product: BI Mobile® supports continuous location tracking, zone crossing, on-demand or scheduled location detection, and callback features. Pre-installed with BI SmartLINK®, this device is an ideal GPS tracking solution for low-risk individuals on community supervision.