The BI SL3® handheld alcohol monitoring device enables individuals to submit BrAC tests discreetly while they work, attend school, and live in the community. Equipped with LTE technology to support next-generation alcohol monitoring, this portable device incorporates powerful technology to drive compliance and accountability. Clients simply power on the unit, insert the mouthpiece, and follow the directions on the LCD screen for one-touch testing.
BI SL3® Features
- Court admissible
- Biometric facial comparison technology
- Pocket-sized portability helps drives compliance
- Embedded with cellular and GPS technology
- Near real-time BrAC results
- Scheduled and random testing enables officers to keep clients on notice for sobriety
- 5.0” H x 2.9” W x 1.4” D
- Weight: 8.7 oz.
- Silicone case for added durability and protection
- Up to 72 hours battery life
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Sensor accuracy within .005 BrAC
- 1,500 tests between calibrations
- Color and infrared camera
Alcohol monitoring supports an individual’s sobriety while undergoing community-based treatment. Courts and agencies also need effective compliance and curfew monitoring solutions for individuals with DUI or high-risk alcohol use histories. The BI transdermal and breath alcohol monitoring devices accurately test and drive client sobriety, and results are court admissible in drug courts, divorce courts, and custody cases.
BI TAD®, or Transdermal Alcohol Detector, continuously monitors for alcohol consumption through a noninvasive skin sensor worn on a client’s ankle. TAD also includes radio frequency monitoring capabilities so clients can be monitored for curfews and alcohol use with the same device. If a client drinks alcohol while wearing a TAD ankle bracelet, the sensor detects a “drinking event” via sensible perspiration (sweat) and insensible perspiration (vapor) emitted through the skin.
BI TAD® Features
- Court admissible
- 24/7 transdermal alcohol detection
- No client or back up testing needed
- Built-in radio frequency monitoring
- Base station features a modern touch screen for officer/client communication
- LTE technology
- 3.4” H x 2.7” W x 2.0” D
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Six months between calibrations
- Water resistant
Base Station Specs
- 3.0” H x 6.5” W x 7.5” D
- Weight: 1.26 lbs.
- 3.5″ color, LCD touch screen
- 48-hour backup battery
- Stackable design improves agency inventory capacity