Established in 1978, BI Incorporated is the world’s leading full-service electronic monitoring company today BI offers a full continuum of monitoring technologies and related supervision services for parolees, probationers, pretrial defendants, and illegal aliens involved in the immigration process. Our innovative products and services assist more than 1,400 agencies
BI is part of The GEO Group’s GEO Care division. GEO Care delivers accountability and change for correctional agencies seeking flexible solutions that enhance public safety and contain costs. GEO Care is the leader in technology, programming, and innovation, offering comprehensive approaches to manage, rehabilitate, and treat adults and youth in community corrections and immigration proceedings.
Monitoring Technologies for Offender Compliance The full electronic monitoring continuum for low- to high-risk offender populations includes:
- Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) technology for intensive offender tracking
- Court admissible, transdermal and mobile breath alcohol monitoring devices
- Radio frequency solutions to detect absence or presence in the home and other defined locations
- Electronic monitoring software solutions with powerful case management, offender analytics, and easy to use mobile apps
- Equipment-free biometric voice verification for random and/or scheduled offender monitoring
- Monitoring services, administrative support and data management to meet agencies’ needs and budgets
Applying a blend of state-of-the-art equipment and talented personnel, BI is able to produce the finest quality products and services within the industry.
- The internal Software Development team creates and programs all BI software solutions
- Proudly designs, engineers, and manufactures GPS tracking, alcohol detection, RF monitoring products in the USA
- Employs 1,200+ highly trained professionals, including technicians, skilled assembly professionals, and call center professionals
- Manufactures 200,000+ electronic monitoring units per year in Boulder, Colorado
- Through an extensive network of USA-based suppliers, BI supports the creation and retention of thousands of workers throughout our nationwide supply chain
- Our internal call centers are located in the USA, providing 24×7 nationwide coverage and expert support to meet customer needs
BI consistently delivers exceptional quality products and services tailored to help agencies relieve jail overcrowding and enhance public safety. As a Federal, State and County government agency partner and collaborator since 1978, BI thoroughly understands and meets the unique requirements of the criminal justice population.
BI is committed to maintaining the highest quality standards to provide best-value products and services to our customers. Our Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) status allows us to directly troubleshoot and replace equipment, ensuring no interruption to an agency’s program. This focus on quality manufacturing and control of our products sets us apart.
The design, production, installation, and support of our electronic monitoring solutions are certified by DNV to ISO 9001-2015, an international quality standard. The focus on quality manufacturing and control of our product sets us apart.
Partnering with BI enables agencies to leverage the breadth of our resources, and expert partnerships across the U.S., providing them with innovative monitoring options that meet their goals and budgets, and fit the risks and needs of the criminal population.
Our monitoring specialists undergo rigorous training and certification for all systems and procedures to troubleshoot hundreds of thousands of alerts and calls monthly. BI Monitoring Operations provides 24/7 state-of-the-art call center support for agencies and individuals under community supervision across the U.S. BI customer support ensures agencies receive top-notch service from responsive and knowledgeable professionals who deliver the industry’s highest level of customer service.
Our trainers are highly qualified, certified, experienced subject matter experts. From initial program implementation to refresher courses, BI works hard to ensure that every agency is getting the most out of its program. Training courses and materials are designed to address the most important facets of hardware and software to assist officers with every aspect of managing electronic monitoring clients.
BI participates in cooperative purchasing agreements, including U.S. Communities and GSA Advantage. BI partners with Sprint, Verizon, and Google for superior technology in our GPS and mapping products.