Frequently Asked Questions for Individuals Under Supervision

Who do I contact if my equipment is not working properly?

BI Incorporated is not authorized to assist you in troubleshooting or removing of your product.
You MUST contact your Probation or Pretrial Officer for instructions to resolve your issue.

I am being monitored on BI equipment. How do I pay my bill?

You should receive a bill in the mail. Please call 1-877-666-4349 if you have not received your bill.

  1. You may mail a Cashier’s Check or Money Order (we do not accept personal checks) using the return envelope provided with your bill. If you do not have this envelope you may use your own. Address it to the address on your bill.
  2. You may pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover) by calling 1-877-666-4349
  3. You may pay online using our portal at . You must register your account (first time only) in order to use this method. You will need to have your invoice in order to register your account.
Who do I contact if I am scheduled to be hooked up on electronic monitoring or to get my bracelet removed?

You MUST contact your Probation or Pretrial Officer.

Frequently Asked Questions for Community Members

Who do I contact if I am interested in EM services?

You MUST contact your Probation or Pretrial Officer.

How do I collect my reward for found equipment?
  1. Call 1-888-809-5999 for return instructions.
  2. Fill out form below. Print the email notification you will receive, and include it in the box with the equipment.
  3. Checks will be mailed 4-6 weeks after equipment is received.

Reward Return Form

How do I find out about electronic monitoring eligibility for my family member?

BI contracts with local government entities for Electronic Monitoring services. We don’t provid private Electronic Monitoring services to the community.

//DB Added for Sticky Footer